From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up implode in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Implode may refer to:
- Implosion (mechanical process), a reverse explosion concentrating matter and energy
- Implode (album), a 1999 album by industrial group Front Line Assembly
- String functions#join, implode() is the join string function in PHP
- IMPLODE, a compression algorithm implemented by PKZIP
- Implosion (novel), a science fiction novel
- Implode! (game), a physics-based puzzle game for mobile phones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Implode.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.