From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Implosion can refer to:
- Implosion (mechanical process)
- Implosion (novel), by D. F. Jones
- Building implosion
- Implosion-type nuclear weapon
- In phonetics, an airstream mechanism associated with implosive consonants
- Gravitational collapse (and more specifically, core collapse) in cosmology (see also: Type II supernova)
- Parabolic impolosion in complex dynamics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.