From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Impress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impress or Impression may refer to:
- OpenOffice.org Impress, a presentation program included in the OpenOffice.org office suite.
- Lotus Impress a WYSIWYG editor for Lotus 1-2-3.
- Impressment is the act of conscripting people to serve in the military or navy.
- Impression is a synonym for a print run in the publishing industry.
- Impression seal, a type of accent seal.
- Impression, Sunrise, a painting by Claude Monet.
- Cost Per Impression, a term used in online marketing for measuring the worth and cost of a specific e-marketing campaign.
- Case of first impression, a case or controversy over an interpretation of law never before reported or decided by that court.
- Present sense impression, in the law of evidence, is a statement made by a person that conveys their sense of the state of certain things at the time the person was perceiving the event, or immediately thereafter.
- Maternal impression, an obsolete scientific theory that explained the existence of birth defects and congenital disorders.
- Big Impression, a British comedy sketch show.
- Impression (Dragonriders of Pern), a joining of the minds in the Dragonriders of Pern fictional universe.
- IMPReSS, a database of standardized phenotyping protocols used by the International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.