From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up imprint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An imprint, in the publishing industry, is a brand name under which a work is published, or another kind of information about the publication of a book or other work.
Imprint may also refer to:
- An impression; the mark left behind by printing something
- Imprint Records, an American country music record label
- Imprint (newspaper), a student newspaper of the University of Waterloo, in Ontario, Canada
- Imprint (TV series), a Canadian television series
- Imprint (Vision of Disorder album), 1998
- Imprint (John Patitucci album)
- "Imprint" (Masters of Horror), the thirteenth episode of the first season of Masters of Horror
- The Imprint (printing trade periodical), printed in London in 9 issues in 1913
- Imprint (typeface), a typeface commissioned from Monotype by the London publishers of The Imprint
- Impressum, frequently seen translated to "imprint" on English versions of German websites
- Imprint (film), a 2007 independent drama/thriller film
- Imprint (sculpture), a glass sculpture made by Luciano Fabro
- IMPRINT (Improved Performance Research Integration Tool), a human performance modeling tool based on MANPRINT, developed by the United States Army
- All pages beginning with "imprint"
- All pages with titles containing "imprint"
- Imprinting (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imprint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.