Improv in Toronto (IT) is an urban pranking group that resides in Toronto. Formed in 2008, Improv Toronto is a group inspired by New York City's Improv Everywhere, and is a member of the Urban Prankster Network.
Based entirely volunteer group headed by Cole Banning, the community has thrived over the past years, holding both large scale events that are open to public such as No Pants Subway Ride! 2K9 and ones that are executed by Improv in Toronto Agents like Finish Line Marathon.
The group is based on the belief that they're "making people's days", the style is less "flashy" of flash mobs, as their events often last hours on end. They believe that since the city always seems to be on such a routine, they exist to "shake it up" 
Improv in Toronto has been covered by various media including the Toronto Star, the Toronto Sun the CBC news network as well as various blogs such as BlogTO. In 2008, they were listed as one of Torontoist's "Heroes", in their annual "Heroes and Villains" poll. As well, Improv in Toronto posts videos of all their mission to their YouTube channel 
- Subway Dance Party - An Improv in Toronto classic! Hundreds of people gather on the Toronto Transit Commission subway to have a silent dance party to the music on their own MP3s. Summary: Improv Toronto Recap
- Clue - A real life version of the classic board game of Clue. Held in the Eaton Center of downtown Toronto, the classic characters of the game Col. Mustard, Ms. Scarlett, Prof. Plum, Ms. Peacock, Mr. Green, and Ms. White were hidden throughout the mall. Participants had to perform tasks for each classic character to collect their clues and give their accusations to the detective who was located at the center Fountain to determine who killed Mr. Body. Summary: Improv Toronto Recap
- Free Hugs - An annual Improv in Toronto event that is hosted on the first weekend of July. Hundreds of people flood the streets of downtown Toronto carrying signs advertising "Free Hugs" on them, and handing out free hugs to strangers who are wanting a hug. Summary: Free Hugs 2010, Free Hugs 2009
- No Pants 2K8, 2K9, and 2K10 - An annual event that has now happens around the world, originally started by Improv Everywhere, No Pants Ride is a subway ride that requires the participants to have their pants taken off. Summary: No Pants 2K8, No Pants 2K9, No Pants 2K10, Torontoist Coverage, The Sun Coverage, The Star Coverage.
- Scavenger Hunt - Everyone was invited to join in this Toronto Wide Scavenger Hunt. Teams met at Nathan Philips Square awaiting orders, and their list of items that were required to win. Items ranged from napkins, to information from statues, to pictures of various objects. Teams would report back to Nathan Philips Square to get their points added up and to determine a winner. Summary: Improv Toronto Recap
- MP3 Experiment - An open invitation to the public, participants are required to download a MP3 track without listening to it until the day of the event. They are invited to meet at a specific location in the city, and at a certain time, they are asked to press play at the same time. The participants then follow instructions that the MP3 carries, which have fun activities for all of the participants to do. Summary: Improv Toronto Recap
- Where's Waldo - A real life Where’s Waldo game, held within the Eaton Center. Thirteen fake Waldos were hidden throughout the mall, with only one real Waldo. Each fake Waldo held a clue about the real Waldo’s whereabouts, but they would only give it out if the participants completed a random task. Summary: Improv Toronto Recap
- Eaton Center Freeze - A recreation of the "Grand Central Station Freeze" in the Eaton Center. Hundreds of participants showed for the event. The Eaton Centre was swarmed with people on this particular day. So there was no shortage of an audience. When the time finally came, there was no mistaking what was happening. With crowds of people forming around where the freeze was to take place before it started. But that didn’t take away from it at all, it just added to the intensity. Summary: Improv Toronto Recap
- "About Improv Toronto". Improv Toronto.
- Popplewell, Brett (2008-01-13). "No pants the better way for a day". The Toronto Star. Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "The Better, No-Pants Way". Toronto Sun.
- "CBC News Report".
- "Heroes and Villains of 2008 - Free Stuff(and those who provide it)". The Torontoist.
- "ImprovInToronto's Channel". YouTube.
- "Red-and-White-Striped Manhunt". Torontoist.