From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imputation can refer to:
|Look up imputation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Imputation (law), the concept that ignorance of the law does not excuse.
- Imputation (statistics), substitution of some value for missing data
- Imputation (genetics), estimation of unmeasured genotypes
- Theory of imputation, the theory that factor prices are determined by output prices
- Imputation (game theory), a distribution that benefits each player who cooperates in a game
- Imputed righteousness, a concept in Christian theology
- Double imputation, a concept in Christian theology
- Imputation of sin a theory for the transmission of original sin from Adam to his progeny
- Geo-imputation, a method in geographical information systems
- Dividend imputation, a method of attributing a company's income tax to its shareholders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imputation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.