From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from In)
Not to be confused with ln (with first letter "L"), the notation of the natural logarithm.
|Look up IN, In, in, or in- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IN, In or in may refer to:
- the U.S. state postal abbreviation for Indiana, United States
- the Association of American Railroads reporting mark of Indiana Northeastern Railroad
- the International Air Transport Association airline designator of MAT Macedonian Airlines, Republic of Macedonia
- the German car license plate code of Ingolstadt
- In Nomine, a title given to any of numerous short pieces of English polyphonic instrumental or vocal music during the 16th and 17th centuries
- Independent Network, a UK-based political association
- Indian Navy, part of the India military
- Intelligent Network, a telecommunication network standard
- Intra Nasal (insufflation), a method of administrating some medications and vaccines
- Imperishable Night, the eight official game in the Japanese Touhou series
- Abbreviation for Inch, a unit of length
- Indium (chemical symbol In), the element of atomic number 49
- In (Korean name), a family and given name, including a list of people with the name
- LinkedIn, a business-related social networking site
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.