From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from In)
Not to be confused with ln (with first letter "L"), the notation of the natural logarithm.
|Look up IN, In, in, or in- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IN, In or in may refer to:
- IN, the U.S. States Postal Service abbreviation for Indiana, United States
- IN, the Association of American Railroads reporting mark of Indiana Northeastern Railroad
- IN, the German car license plate code of Ingolstadt
- IN, the International Air Transport Association airline designator of MAT Macedonian Airlines, Republic of Macedonia
- Imperishable Night, the eighth official game in the Japanese Touhou series
- In Nomine, a title given to any of numerous short pieces of English polyphonic instrumental or vocal music during the 16th and 17th centuries
- Independent Network, a UK-based political association
- Indian Navy, part of the India military
- Intelligent Network, a telecommunication network standard
- Intra Nasal (insufflation), a method of administrating some medications and vaccines
- In., abbreviation for inch, a unit of length
- In, chemical symbol for Indium, the element of atomic number 49
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.