||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Born||Inés Sastre Moratón
November 21, 1973
Valladolid, Castile and León, Spain
|Known for||The Lost City as Aurora Fellove|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||130 lb (59 kg)|
Born in Valladolid, Sastre's career started at the age of 12, when she was selected for a fast-food commercial with McDonald's. Her first movie appearance occurred in 1988 in El Dorado by Carlos Saura. In 1989, she was awarded the Look of the Year by the Elite Model Agency group. At that point in her life she was offered a career in modelling but she chose to continue her studies instead.
She studied at The Sorbonne in Paris, and in addition to Spanish, she speaks French, English and Italian fluently. In 1996, Sastre succeeded Isabella Rossellini as Lancôme's spokesmodel for its perfume, Trésor.
In 1997, before playing the role of Francesca Babini in Italian director Pupi Avati's movie Il testimone dello sposo, she became the Beauté Naturelle for having won the Prix de la mode in Paris' Fashion Awards. The following years saw her work with UNESCO and take part in a multitude of fashion design shows, and also taking part in numerous ads.
Sastre married Alexandro Corrias in 2006 and together they had a son, Diego. A little over a year later they mutually filed for divorce.
Sastre is a UNICEF ambassador.
She enjoys golf and has played in the Gary Player Invitational charity pro-am several times in South Africa to help raise funds for needy children.
Ines Has also appeared on many international magazine front covers, just to name a few are:
- Blanco y Negro (Spain)
- Luna (Germany)
- Marie Claire
- Red (UK)
- Rolling Stone
- 2007 La cena per farli conoscere
- 2005 The Lost City as Aurora Beltran vda. de Fellove,
- 2003 Io No
- 2003 Volpone
- 2001 Vidocq
- 2001 Druids (Vercingétorix, la légende du druide roi)
- 2000 Torrente 2: Misión en Marbella
- 1999 Estela Canto, un amor de Borges
- 1998 The Count of Monte Cristo (1998 miniseries)
- 1997 Il testimone dello sposo (The Best Man)
- 1995 Beyond the Clouds
- 1995 Faire un film pour moi c'est vivre (documentary)
- 1995 Par-delà les nuages (Al di là delle nuvole/Beyond the Clouds)
- 1995 Sabrina
- 1990 Fuga dal paradiso
- 1988 El Dorado
- 1988 Johanna d'Arc of Mongolia
- "BIOGRAPHY". François-Xavier Overstake (in Italian). Retrieved 2006-11-11.
- Raper Larenaudie, Sarah (March 13, 2006). "A Natural Choice When it came to shopping for a new face, Lancôme executives were taken with Daria Werbowy's earthy style. Here she models spring's soft, romantic silhouette in the new neutral palette". Time (Spring 2006): 66.
- ¡Hola! num. 3.618. Date: 04/12/2013. Pags.: 66-69
- Inés Sastre at the Internet Movie Database
- Inés Sastre at the Fashion Model Directory
- Inés Sastre at ECI (Entertainment Creative Interface) Global Talent Management