From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In-law may refer to:
- Affinity (law), kinship by marriage, such as a
- Co-mother-in-law (the relationship between women whose children are married to each other)
- Co-brother-in-law (the relationship between men who are married to sisters)
- Co-wife (another wife of one's husband)
- In-law apartment, a type of secondary residence
- In-Laws, an American situation comedy that aired on NBC
- The In-Laws, a 1979 film
- The In-Laws, a 2003 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In-law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.