In Concert is a 1994 concert album by singer-songwriter Carole King.
All songs by Carole King, except where noted.
Original vinyl / audio tape release
- "Hard Rock Cafe"
- "Up on the Roof" (Gerry Goffin, King)
- "Smackwater Jack"
- "So Far Away"
- "(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman" (Goffin, King, Jerry Wexler)
- "Hold Out for Love"
- "Will You Love Me Tomorrow (Gerry Goffin, King)
- "Jazzman" (King, David Palmer)
- "It's Too Late" (King, Toni Stern)
- "Chains" (Goffin, King)
- "I Feel the Earth Move"
- "You've Got a Friend"
- "Loco-Motion (The)" (Goffin, King)
- "You've Got a Friend" (reprise)
- Carole King: Vocals, Piano
- Teddy Andreadis: Keyboards, Piano, Harmonica, & Backing Vocals
- Bill Mason: Additional Keyboards
- Rudy Guess: Guitar and Backing Vocals
- Slash: Lead Guitar
- Danny Pelfrey: Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, & Backing Vocals
- John Humphrey: Bass
- Jerry Angel: Drums
- Brie Howard Darling: Percussion and Backing Vocals
- Sherry Goffin: Backing Vocals
- Linda Lawley: Backing Vocals
- Voices of Jubilation: Choir
- David Crosby & Graham Nash: Guest vocalists on "You've Got A Friend"
- Rudy Guess: Producer
- Bobby Summerfield: Mixing
- Hilton Rosenthal: Executive Producer
- Bernie Grundman: Mastering
- Legal Representative: Emily Simon
- Manager Label Operations: Magda Summerfield
- Project Coordinator: Lorna Guess
- Production Coordinator: Ivy Skoff
- Larry Vigon: Art Direction
- Brian Jackson: Design
- Catherine Wessel: Photography
- Joe Cardosi and Tim Bernett: Tour Managers
- Lorna Guess: Assistant to Carole King
- Graham Holmes and John Vanderslice: Production Managers
- Chris Rankin: House Sound Engineer
- Ron Reeves and Bernie Bernil: Monitor Engineers
- Mike Ponczek and Jonathan Parke: Audio Technicians
- Rob Zablow: Lighting Designer
- Dennis Connors: Lighting Director
- Sean Harvey and Jerry Swatek: Lighting Technicians
- Alex Axotis: Lighting Operator
- Danny de la Luz: Drum Technician
- Jage Jackson, John Gonzales and Damen Kellihar: Guitar Technicians
- Robbie Eagle and Scott Pinkerton: Keyboard Technicians
- John Bennett: Head of Security
- Beth O'Bryan: Wardrobe
- Dale Lee, Dave Walters, Joe Folke, Bob Bodiglari: Bus Drivers
- David Sutherland, Kenny Rich, Randy Johnson: Truck Drivers
- Jaime Lennox: Alliance For The Wild Rockies Representative
- Ira Koslow: Manager, Peter Asher Management
- Brigette Barr: Project Coordinator, Peter Asher Management
- Nick Men-Meir: Business Manager
- Dan Weiner: Booking Agent, Monterey Peninsula Artists
- Showco, Inc.: Sound Company
- National Audio: Sound Company
- Upstaging, Custom Coach West Busing: Trucking and Lighting
- Ego Trips: Busing
- Universal Amphitheatre – Los Angeles
- Le Mobile
- Guy Charbonneau: Recording Engineer
- Dr. Dave Gallo: Stage Engineer
- Charlie Bovis: Tape Operator
- Eastman Theatre – Rochester, NY
- Proctor's Theatre – Schenectady, NY
- Bushnell Auditorium – Hartford, CT
- Remote Recording Services, Inc.
- David Hewitt: Recording Engineer
- John McClintock: Stage Engineer
- Phil Gitomer: Tape Operator
- Plus 4 Recording Studios, Los Angeles
- Bobby Summerfield: Post-Production and Mix Engineer