In Glint is a promotional mix album by British electronica duo The Chemical Brothers, released in the UK in 2002 (see 2002 in music). It has also been bootlegged under the album name "Dusted Decks", which has the same music, but with different song titles. However this bootleg was recorded from Pete Tong's Essential Selection; the promo release was recorded in a studio and thus has better sound quality.
Being a numbered promotional release, it is quite rare nowadays.
Its promotional status, artwork, and the album being one continuous track, make it similar to their Radio 1 Anti-Nazi Mix of 1997.
- "In Glint" - 60:04
It is made up of 17 tracks, these are:
- "Base 6" - The Chemical Brothers
- "Return Of The Original Artform" - Hiroshi Fujiwara & KUDO
- "Higher" - Impulsion
- "Hey Riff" - The Chemical Brothers
- "Here For The Love (Metropolitan Acid Mix)" - Metro L.A.
- "In The Dark We Live (Dave Clarke's 312 Mix)" - Aphrohead
- "D.B.D. (Chanting In The Dark)" - Dan Robbins
- "The Break" - Kat Mandu
- "It Began in Afrika" - The Chemical Brothers
- "Percussion's Rhythm" - Roland Louis
- "Work" - Masters At Work
- "Breath and Stop" (Jess Jackson and Franky Deep Remix)- Q-Tip
- "Funk Unit" - DJ Sneak
- "Get Hyped (Dope Dub)" - Deskee Kid
- "Lamborghini" - Shut Up and Dance
- "Diabla" - Funk D'Void
- "Rock To The Beat" - 101
- ^ Discogs photos of the album case. Retrieved 2010-10-06.