|Categories||Celebrity, human interest, news|
|First issue||June 1994|
InStyle is a monthly women’s fashion magazine published in the United States by Time Inc. Along with advertising, the magazine offers articles about beauty, fashion, home, entertaining, charitable endeavors and celebrity lifestyles. Its editor is Ariel Foxman, and its publisher is Connie Anne Phillips. After originating in the United States, Instyle has expanded its brand and is currently being distributed as international editions in 17 other countries. 
InStyle was one of the first to have a famous musical artist or actor as the cover model, when the majority of other magazines who were only putting models on their covers. The magazine features celebrities who open their homes to be featured. 
The current managing editor at InStyle magazine is Ariel Foxman, who has been in the role since September 2008. He is the magazine’s first ever male editor and first joined InStyle in 1999 at the age of 25. Foxman oversees many aspects of the InStyle brand including the main magazine in the United States as well as all 17 of the international versions and other related magazines such as the InStyle website, InStyle Weddings, InStyle Hair and InStyle Makeovers.
- "Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "ABC Certificates and Reports: Instyle UK". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
ABC July - December 2012, print and digital editions.
- "InStyle Magazine-About". Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- chandoo on July 23, 2012 (2012-07-23). "Simona Patruleasa InStyle Romania July 2012". Magxone.com. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Pacific Magazines: In Style". Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "InStyle-Magazine". Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Magazine Agent". Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Ariel Foxman-Editor". Retrieved March 22, 2012.
- Official website
- Theodora & Callum Interview with Ariel Foxman
- American InStyle – magazine profile at Fashion Model Directory