From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Inca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inca, Inka, or İncə may refer to:
- Inca civilization, centered in what is now Peru
- Inca, several species of hummingbirds in the genus Coeligena
- Inca (beetle), a genus of beetles in the family Scarabaeidae
- Inca, Spain, a town on the island of Majorca in the Mediterranean Sea
- İncə, Goychay, Azerbaijan
- İncə, Shaki, Azerbaijan
- Inca (schooner), the first five-masted schooner built on the United States western coast, in 1896
- SEAT Inca, a panel van
- Inca Kola, a carbonated soft drink from Peru
- Inca (video game), an adventure game by Coktel Vision
- Glaucineis Martins, also known as "Inca", Brazilian footballer player.
Inka may refer to:
- Inka, a Zen Buddhist term indicating that a person has been ordained or given a Master's seal of approval
- Inka (beverage), a Polish roasted grain drink
INCA may refer to:
- INCA Internet, South Korean company
- Instituto Nacional de Câncer (National Cancer Institute of Brazil), Ministry of Health (Brazil)
- Ion and Neutral Camera (INCA), an instrument aboard the Cassini–Huygens spacecraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.