Incapital LLC is a securities and investment banking firm founded by Thomas S. Ricketts in 1999. Incapital has multiple offices throughout the U.S., with corporate headquarters in Chicago and a major sales, trading and capital markets office in Boca Raton, Florida. Currently, Ricketts serves as Incapital Chairman.
Incapital was founded with the mission of providing securities firms and individual investors more efficient access to corporate bonds. While Incapital's expertise in underwriting and distributing investment-grade corporate bonds remains a core competency, the firm now originates and distributes offerings across multiple asset classes. In addition to its broker-dealer and bank partners, Incapital now serves institutional investors and wealth managers.
Incapital underwrites and distributes a wide range of securities through broker-dealers, banks and institutional accounts. With a diverse range of new issue and secondary market offerings, Incapital specializes in U.S. Agency securities, corporate notes, Certificates of Deposit, Collateralized Mortgage Obligations, municipal bonds, structured notes, unit trusts and annuities. The firm represents over 300 issuing entities and serves 800+ distribution partners.
Incapital LLC is 100% owned by Incapital Holdings LLC which is a privately held firm that is majority owned by its employees.
- Ryan, Kate (2005-12-05). "Investment house banks on charity; Incapital selling bonds on behalf of non-profit.". Crain Communications Inc. Archived from the original on 2009-02-03. Retrieved 3 February 2009.
- Shim, Grace (2001-07-23). "Omaha, Neb., Native Forms Company to Guide Investors to the Better Bond Market.". Omaha World-Herald. Archived from the original on 2009-02-03. Retrieved 3 February 2009.
- "BofA to sell LaSalle unit to Incapital". American City Business Journals. 2008-02-11. Archived from the original on 2009-02-03. Retrieved 3 February 2009.
- "Incapital to acquire LaSalle unit". Associated Press (Forbes). 2008-02-11. Archived from the original on 2009-02-03. Retrieved 3 February 2009.
- "Incapital makes inroads in Europe.". Financial News (Dow Jones & Company). 2003-09-07. Archived from the original on 2009-02-03. Retrieved 3 February 2009.
|This United States bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|