From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up incentive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An incentive is something that motivates an individual to perform an action.
Incentive may also refer to:
- Incentive Software, a former British video game developer
- Incentive Records, in the music business
- "The Incentive", an episode of the American comedy television series The Office
- All pages beginning with "incentive"
- All pages with titles containing "incentive"
- Incentive theory (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incentive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.