From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up incidence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incidence may also refer to:
- Benefit incidence, the availability of a benefit
- Expenditure incidence, the effect of government expenditure upon the distribution of private incomes
- Fiscal incidence, the economic impact of government taxation and expenditures on the economic income of individuals
- Tax incidence, analysis of the effect of a particular tax on the distribution of economic welfare
- Incidence algebra, associative algebra used in combinatorics, a branch of mathematics
- Incidence geometry, the study of relations of incidence between various geometrical objects
- Incidence (geometry), the binary relations describing how subsets meet
- Incidence list, a concept in graph theory
- Incidence matrix, a matrix that shows the relationship between two classes of objects
- Incidence structure, a feature of combinatorial mathematics
- Cumulative incidence, a measure of frequency
- Angle of incidence, a measure of deviation of something from "straight on"
- Incidence (epidemiology), a measure of the risk of developing some new condition within a specified period of time
- Plane of incidence, relating to optical reflection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.