From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up incident in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incident may refer to:
- A property of a graph (mathematics) (see also glossary of graph theory)
- Incident (festival), a cultural festival of The National Institute of Technology in Surathkal, Karnataka, India
- Incident (Scientology), a concept in Scientology
- Incident ray, a ray of light that strikes a surface
- Nuclear incident; an irregularity with a nuclear installation not classified as a nuclear accident
- Road traffic incident, when a vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, road debris, or other stationary obstruction, such as a tree or utility pole.
The Incident may refer to:
- Incident, a 1948 film noir
- The Incident, a 1967 film
- The Incident (conspiracy), an event in British history that took place in 1641
- The Incident (Lost), the season finale of the fifth season of Lost
- The Incident (album), a 2009 album release by the band Porcupine Tree
- Incidence (disambiguation)
- Incident management, the activities of an organization to identify, analyze and correct hazards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.