From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Incompetent)
|Look up incompetence, competence, or incompetent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incompetence is the inability to perform; lack of competence; ineptitude.
- Administrative incompetence, dysfunctional administrative behaviors that hinder attainment of organization goals
- Incompetence (novel), a novel by Red Dwarf co-creator Rob Grant
- Incompetence (law), person not of sound mind or mentally impaired, unable to make decision for himself or herself
- Military incompetence, failures of members of the military
- Darwin Awards, a tongue-in-cheek "award" given to people whose incompetence results in their deaths or in some cases, loss of ability to reproduce.
- Hanlon's razor, an adage: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."
- Peter principle, tendency for a person to rise to his or her level of incompetence
- Dunning–Kruger effect, the tendency for incompetent people to grossly overestimate their skills
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.