|This biographical article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2011)|
Indashio launched his line in South Beach, Miami at FUNKSHION on March 23, 2003, at the age of 19. Later that year Indashio became the youngest designer to Show at New York Fashion Week, alongside Esteban Cortázar. WWD featured his first collection in September 2003 for the debut of Spring/Summer 2004 Collections. Indashio clothes became a staple for MTV and BET VJs, worn by Amerie on BET's The Center, Lala Vasquez on MTV Direct Effect, and Free from BET's 106 and PARK.[clarification needed]
In October 2004 Indashio granted his first wish—of many—for the Make-A-Wish Foundation at his Los Angeles Fashion Week show at The Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood. The show was attended by Randy Jackson and Tachina Arnold.
Having already styled for the magazine, Indashio became the New York fashion director for Lucire in 2005, producing editorials and celebrity covers. He did cover shoots with Vanessa Carlton, Stacy J, Brittney Gastineau, and Nicky Hilton and working with noted photographers like Richard Reinsdorf, Nigel Barker, David Roemer, Jon Moe, Yan Dandois, Jeffrey Gamble, and Kai Regan.
Indashio continued to showcase his collections at New York Fashion Week and in Miami, as well as in his hometown of Pittsfield, Massachusetts, in 2006. He appeared on an episode of the MTV series "8th and Ocean," and styled Theodora Richards for Lucire that year.
In 2007, the designer made national headlines when he filed a police report for a missing dress after a show at Casa Casaurina, the former Versace mansion. WWD. In June of that year he appeared on the NBC morning show "NBC Daytime" and did a show in Tampa, Florida, at the historic Centro Asturiano in Ybor. He styled Kim Kardashian that summer for a photo shoot with George Kamper at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. INDASHIO and his New York Fashion Week show appeared on MTV's MADE series in November of that year.
In 2009 Indashio went on tour with his collection, showing in Atlanta, Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Miami and Antigua. His New York Fashion Week show that season was DJed by SJ Skribble and celebrities attending included Teyana Taylor, Pussycat Doll Melody Thornton, and Ice-T & Coco.
In 2010, Indashio "Super Sweet 26" birthday party in Times Square was sponsored by Dave and Buster's; although the designer was contracted to create t-shirts for the chain, the shirts never hit stores. In March, Indashio made his mark on Fashion Week Tokyo, showcasing his JETSET Collection. The show was attended by Japanese pop star Ai and featured on FOX TV Japan and WWD Japan. That February, his fall "Red Carpet Collection" received mixed reviews at New York Fashion Week, and in the spring Indashio went apartment hunting on HGTV's "Selling New York" series. In September he premiered his "PARTY MONSTER" Collection, which was inspired by the movie and featured Amber Rose. Ron Artest was in the front row along with Janice Combs, Angelina Pivarnick, Shontelle and Kat De Luna. In November, Indashio showcased at Islands of The World Fashion Week in Nassau, Bahamas and at Cayman Fashion Solstice, hosted by Selita Ebanks.
In 2011 the designer drew sponsor attention from Trident Gum, for New York Fashion Week where Indashio designed 3 dresses inspired by Trident's new flavors. Stormi Henley, Denise Richards and Adrienne Bailon wore the dresses to the show and generated over 65 million media impressions including coverage in Access Hollywood, ELLE, Wall Street Journal, NY POST, OK! Magazine to name a few. Johnny Weir and Aubrey O'Day opened and closed the Fall 2012 show at New York Fashion Week.
Indashio showcased at AXDW Athens Exclusive Designer week making his European debut in March, 2011 he also made his debut in Africa at Gaborone Fashion Nite in April 2011. Many celebrities continue to support Indashio and his line and he continues to make his mark worldwide.
During the third annual Fashion’s Night Out on September 8, Famous Footwear hosted a model casting call at its midtown Manhattan store, on 34th St. near Seventh Avenue. Special guests Indashio, and America's Next Top Model winner CariDee English managed the event, during which each model showed his or her runway walk in the center of the store. The individual selected during the casting call event earned a coveted spot on the runway during Indashio’s September 13 New York Fashion Week show, sporting looks from his spring 2012 collection. CariDee English, Johnny Weir, Plaxico Burress, Matt Barnes walked in his fashion show that season. The NY Post's PAGE SIX reported Lindsay Lohan held the show up for over an hour and was kicked out of Marc Jacobs. NY1 News also covered the event calling INDASHIO "One of the youngest designers of our generation". QuestLove DJ'ed his after party at Griffin which was attended by Kourtney Kardashian and filmed for Season 2 of "Kim & Kourtney Take New York" on E!
In 2014 the designer's "WARRIOR" collection premiered at Alaska Fashion Week on June 1st and expressed in an interview to the Anchorage Press his battle with depression and the inspiration behind his collection. Indashio and model Sessilee Lopez filmed the event for his new untitled TV series in a local CBS interview 
- "Fashion Designer and Celebrity Stylist". Indashio. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Indashio! | MidWeek Cover Story". Midweek.com. 2008-01-09. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- Posted 2/9/09 (2009-02-09). "Indashio | Video". MTV. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Indashio". Zimbio. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Indashio Collaborates With Commerce Bank To Unveil Spring 2008 Collection in New York | FashionWindows Network". Fashionwindows.net. 2007-08-10. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "News » From the edge: vintage accessories, Indashio’s Klub Kids, and an online tailor’s shop". Lucire. 2010-12-09. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Fashion: Divatized by Indashio!". Sptimes.com. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Jamaica Gleaner News - Indashio for Style Week - Entertainment - Friday | May 22, 2009". Jamaica-gleaner.com. 2009-05-22. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Dress to the 9's: Indashio Fashion Show - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL". Hawaii News Now. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- Rej, Summer. "Indashio Eats Glitter for Breakfast - The Cut". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "PennyBerry | Designer Series by Indashio". SpaBerry. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- Post (2011-02-17). "Mouthwatering Fashion Design - WSJ.com". Online.wsj.com. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "INDASHIO 2011 Spring - INDASHIO Collections on". Elle.com. 2011-04-22. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- February 23, 2011 at 1:00 am (2011-02-23). "Indashio: F/W 2011 Runway". Socially Superlative. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Designer INDASHIO Teams Up with GCNYC Youth For Pride Day". Greenchimneys.org. 2011-07-05. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Famous Footwear™ Hosts Fashion's Night Out Casting Call Event With Celebrity Designer... - NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/". New York: Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- Posted: 2:00 AM, September 17, 2011 (2011-09-17). "Lindsay Lohan kicked out of Marc Jacobs party". NYPOST.com. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "Indashio Inks Up Transition, Kevin Willis Tailors A Tall Order". NY1.com. Retrieved 2012-05-01.