Independence Centenary International Exposition
The Independence Centenary International Exposition was a World Expo held in Rio de Janeiro from September 7, 1922 to March 23, 1923, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Brazil's Independence.
A total of 14 countries from 3 continents participated in the exposition.
Over 3,000,000 people attended the event.
- United States
- Administration Pavilion;
- Food Pavilion;
- Statistics Pavilion;
- Festivity Pavilion;
- Agriculture and Roads Pavilion;
- Small Industries Pavilion;
- Large Industries Pavilion;
- Hunting and Fishing Pavilion;
- Antarctica Beer Pavilion;
- Jewelry Pavilion;
- Portugal's Honor Pavilion.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Exposição do Centenário da Independência do Brasil.|
|This festival-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|