From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are many squares in the world named Independence Square, such as:
- Harry S. Truman, in the center of the Independence Square, Independence, MO US
- Malta's capital, Valletta contains such a square, outside St. Paul's Pro-Cathedral.
- For Montevideo's main square, see Plaza Independencia
- Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur's very own Independence Square landmark.
- For the main square in Kiev, Ukraine, made famous in the Orange Revolution see Maidan Nezalezhnosti
- For the square in Sofia, Bulgaria, see Largo, Sofia
- For the square in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, see Mustaqillik Maydoni
- For the square in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago see Independence Square (Port of Spain)
- For the park in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis see Independence Square (Basseterre)
- Independence Square in Colombo see Independence Square, Colombo
- Independence Square in (Santos, Brazil)
- Independence Square by Independence Hall (United States) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Independence Square (Ghana) (formerly known as the Black Star Square) by Independence Arch (Accra) in Accra, Ghana
- Plaza de La Independencia in Quito, Ecuador
- Independence Square (Onafhankelijkheidsplein) in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Green Square, Tripoli, Libya (prior to Moammar Gaddafi's coup d'état in 1969 known as Independence Square, as of the 2011 Libyan cival war also known as Martyr's Square)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.