Index of Korea-related articles (B)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics starting with B. For Korean words starting with ㅂ, see also under P.
- Baduk, a board game also known as go, popular throughout East Asia.
- Baekdudaegan, a range of mountains stretching from Baekdusan to Jirisan.
- Baekje, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea.
- Baesuk, Korean pear punch
- Baeksuk, chicken soup
- Bae Yong Joon, a popular South Korean actor.
- Baek Sang Seung, mayor of Gyeongju.
- Bak Hyeokgeose of Silla, the founder of the Silla kingdom.
- Bak Sin Hee, a South Korean voice actor.
- Bamboo Curtain, a term describing the division of Korea.
- Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- Bang, a Korean word meaning "room."
- Bank of Korea, the main bank of South Korea.
- Balhae, a medieval kingdom in Manchuria and northern Korea.
- Battle, see List of battles of Korea
- Be the Reds!, a phrase popularized by South Korean football supporters during the 2002 FIFA World Cup.
- Beolhyu of Silla, the ninth king of Silla (d. 196).
- Beomeosa, a Korean Buddhist temple in Busan.
- Beondegi, roasted silkworm larvae.
- Beopju, a traditional alcoholic Korean drink.
- Beopsang, a stream of thought that represented the Indian Yoga-ca-ra system of thought in East Asia.
- Bibimbap, a traditional Korean food.
- Big Bang (South Korean band), a Korean pop group
- Bihwa Gaya, one of the member states of the Gaya confederacy.
- Birthday celebrations
- Blue House, the residence of the President of South Korea.
- BoA, a famous K-pop singer.
- Bocheon-gyo, a Korean religion.
- Bodo League massacre
- Boeun, a county in Chungcheongbuk-do.
- Bohyeonsa, a Korean Buddhist temple in North Korea.
- Boksin, leader of the 7th-century Baekje restoration movement.
- Bone rank system, the caste system of Silla.
- Bonghwa, a county in northern Gyeongsangbuk-do.
- Bongwon Temple, a Taego Order Buddhist temple in Seoul.
- Boryeong, a city in western Chungcheongnam-do.
- Boseong, a county in western Jeollanam-do.
- Buan County, a district in southern Jeollanam-do.
- Buddhism (Korean)
- Bucheon,a district in central Gyeonggi-do.
- Bulgogi, a traditional Korean barbecue dish.
- Bulguksa, a famed Korean Buddhist temple in Gyeongju.
- Bundang, a recently developed rizty area in Seongnam
- Buyeo kingdom, an ancient Manchurian kingdom with links to Goguryeo and Baekje.
- Buyeo County, a district in southern Chungcheongnam-do.
- Buyeo languages, a hypothetical language family.
- Byeokpa, a court faction in the late Joseon Dynasty.
- Byeonhan confederacy, one of the three Samhan leagues.