Index of Korea-related articles (D)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dae Hyeonseok, king of Balhae in the 9th century.
- Daeboreum, an annual festival on the first full moon of the new lunar year.
- Daebu Island, off the coast of Ansan City.
- Daedong College, a private technical college in Busan.
- Daeduk College, a private technical college in the Yuseong-gu district of Daejeon.
- Daegaya, one of the members of the ancient Gaya confederacy.
- Daegu, the third-largest city in South Korea.
- Dae Jang Geum
- Daejeon, one of the major cities of South Korea.
- Daewon-gun, regent of Joseon during the late 19th century.
- Daewoo (see also GM Daewoo)
- Daifang Commandery, one of the Han commanderies in ancient northern Korea.
- Damyang County
- Dangjin, a city in western Chungcheongnam-do
- Dangun, legendary founder of Gojoseon.
- Dangun-neung, alleged mausoleum of Dangun excavated in Pyongyang.
- Danyang County, a district of Chungcheongbuk-do.
- Da Renxiu
- Dasan, a philosopher often regarded as the chief of the Silhak thinker.
- Demilitarized Zone, the uninhabited region between South and North Korea.
- Democratic Labour Party (South Korea)
- Democratic People's Party (South Korea)
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea, see under North Korea.
- Demographics of North Korea
- Demographics of South Korea
- Demon Diary, a popular manhwa series.
- Deoksugung, one of the palaces of the Joseon Dynasty in Seoul.
- Dialects of Korean
- Dispute over the name Sea of Japan
- Division of Korea
- Korean Demilitarized Zone, see under Demilitarized Zone (Korea).
- Dō (道, Tao)
- Doenjang, a traditional Korean sauce.
- Dog poop girl, an internet phenomenon of 2005.
- Doggy Poo
- Dojang, see under dojo.
- Dokdo, see under Liancourt Rocks, a group of islets in the Sea of Japan (East Sea).
- Doll Master
- Dong-Ah Broadcasting College
- Dongdaemun, one of the old city gates of Seoul.
- Dongducheon, a district in northern Gyeonggi-do.
- Dongguk Tonggam
- Donghae, see under Sea of Japan.
- Donghae City, on the east coast of Gangwon, South Korea.
- Donghak Peasant Revolution
- Donghwasa, a Korean Buddhist temple in northern Daegu.
- Dongmyeongseong of Goguryeo
- Dongmyo, a Confucian shrine in Seoul.
- Dongnae-gu, a district in Busan.
- Dongye, an ancient ethnic group in northeastern Korea.
- Do-ol, contemporary Korean philosopher.
- Dorasan, a small hill overlooking the Imjin River.
- Dosan Ahn Chang-ho, Korean independence movement leader.
- Dotorimuk, a jelly made from acorn starch.