Index of Korea-related articles (M)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with M.
- Douglas MacArthur, commander of the UN forces during the Korean War.
- Maebyong, Korean vessels with a small slightly curled mouth rim, short neck, round shoulder, and constricted waist.
- Maeuntang, a spicy seafood soup.
- Mahan confederacy, an ancient tribal league during the Samhan period.
- Makguksu, a buckwheat noodle.
- Makgeolli, a traditional alcoholic drink.
- Malgal, an ancient nomadic people of northeastern Korea and Manchuria.
- Mandu, a form of dumpling.
- Manduguk, dumpling soup
- Manhae, a 20th-century Buddhist reformer and poet.
- Manhwa, Korean comics and animation.
- Mara-do, a tiny islet south of Jeju.
- March 1st Movement, a massive nonviolent demonstration in favor of Korean independence in 1919.
- Samuel Martin, noted Koreanist and creator of the Yale Romanization.
- Mausoleum of Dangun
- MBC A major Korean Broadcasting corporation.
- George M. McCune
- Memilmuk, a jelly made from buckwheat starch.
- Mencius, a Chinese philosopher with a strong influence on traditional Korean thought.
- Michu of Silla
- Midang, pen name of Seo Jeong-ju.
- Military Demarcation Line (Korea)
- Military history of Korea
- Military of North Korea
- Military of South Korea
- Millennium Democratic Party
- Mina (drama)
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development
- Ministry of Environment (South Korea)
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Mohe, see under Malgal.
- Mongol invasions of Korea
- Moo duk kwan
- Moon Se-gwang
- Sun Myung Moon
- Moran Hill
- Muan County, the administrative capital of Jeollanam-do.
- Mudeungbyeong, the lowest rank of the South Korean military.
- Mugunghwa (Rose of Sharon)
- Muhan Dojeon, the top-rating Korean Real-variety comedy programme, distributed by MBC.
- Muju County, a mountainous district in Jeollabuk-do.
- Muk-Chi-Ba, a variation of rock-paper-scissors.
- Mukho, a harbor town in Donghae City.
- Julia Mullock
- Mumun Pottery Period
- Mun (currency)
- Mungyeong Saejae
- Mungyeong massacre
- Munhwa Ryu
- Munjeon Bonpuli, a Korean myth
- Music of Korea
- Myeongdong An upscale shopping district in Seoul often used as a staging ground for demonstrations by protestors and dissidents.
- Myeongnyang Strait
- Myung Jae Nam
- Myung Sung-kwang