Index of Korea-related articles (N)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with N. For Korean words starting with ㄴ or ㄹ, see also under R.
- Naehae of Silla, tenth monarch of Silla.
- Naejang-san, a mountain in the Jeolla region.
- Naenara, official web portal of North Korea.
- Naengmyeon, traditional Korean cold-noodle dish.
- Naju, a city in Jeollanam-do.
- Nakdong River, the longest river in Korea.
- Nam Sung-yong
- Names of Korea
- Nam-gu (Busan)
- Namhae County
- Namhae Chachaung (king of Silla)
- Namhae Chemical Corporation
- Namhae Expressway
- Namhan Mountain
- Namjeju County
- Namkung Do
- Namsadangalso known as Sang-mo
- National anthem of North Korea (Ach'imŭn Pinnara)
- National anthem of South Korea (Aegukga)
- National Assembly of South Korea
- National Agricultural Cooperative Federation, South Korea (NACF, Nonghyup)
- National Debt Repayment Movement
- National Defense Force Incident
- National Education Information System
- National English Ability Test, generally known as NEAT
- National Fisheries Research & Development Institute
- National flower of North Korea (Mongnan)
- National flower of South Korea (Mugunghwa)
- National Intelligence Service
- National parks of South Korea
- National Police Agency (South Korea)
- National Security Act (South Korea)
- National treasures of South Korea
- New Community Movement (Saemaeul Movement)
- New Korea Party of Hope
- Nodong, a North Korean rocket developed in the 1980s.
- Nogeoldae, a Joseon Dynasty language-teaching text.
- No Gun Ri, site of a massacre during the Korean War.
- Nokdumuk, a jelly made from mung bean starch.
- No Kum-Sok, a North Korean lieutenant who defected to the South.
- Non Gae, a famed kisaeng of Jinju.
- Nonghyup, National Agricultural Cooperative Federation (NACF), South Korea
- Nonsan, a city in southeastern Chungcheongnam-do.
- Noraebang, a karaoke room.
- Norae Undong, a genre of Korean rock.
- North Chungcheong
- North Gyeongsang
- North Hamgyŏng
- North Hwanghae
- North Jeolla
- North-South presidential summit corruption allegations
- Nurungji, a traditional scorched-rice dish.