Indian school (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Indian school is a school established in the United States during the late 19th century to educate Native American youths according to Euro-American standards.
Indian school may also refer to:
- Canadian Indian residential school system, a system in Canada similar to the Indian school system in the U.S.
- Indian School, Al-Ghubra, an international school in Al-Ghubra, Oman
- Indian School, Al Wadi Al Kabir, an international school in Oman
- Indian School, Bahrain, one of the largest expatriate schools in the Persian Gulf region
- Indian School, Darsait, an international school in Darsait, Oman
- Indian School, Muscat, an international school in Muscat, Oman
- Indian School, Ras al-Khaimah, an international school in the United Arab Emirates
- Indian School, Salalah, an Indian-run, self-financing, co-educational institution
- Indian School, Sohar, a school managed by Indian embassy in Oman
- Indian School (TV series), a BBC documentary series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indian school.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.