Indiana Toll Road Concession Company
The ITR Concession Company LLC (ITRCC), is the subsidiary of the Macquarie Atlas Roads, Macquarie Infrastructure Partners and Cintra Concesiones de Infraestructuras de Transporte joint-venture that operates and maintains the Indiana East–West Toll Road. The ITRCC has its headquarters in Granger, Indiana.
The ITRCC assumed this responsibility from the Indiana Department of Transportation on June 30, 2006, in accordance with a 75-year lease agreement, included as part of the 2005 "Major Moves" legislation proposed by Governor Mitch Daniels and enacted by the Indiana General Assembly in November 2005.
Below is the team charged with overseeing the Indiana Toll Road's daily operations.
- Fernando Redondo, CEO
- Ilia Kay,Finance Director
- Luis Berriochoa, COO
- Garrett A. Phipps, General Counsel
- Rick Fedder, Director of Human Resources
- Juan Ignacio Gomez Lobo (Nacho), IT Manager
- Ray Hoover, Safety Manager
- Rob Ladson, P.E., Infrastructure Manager
- Gloria Utley, Toll Collection Manager
- Amber Kettring, Public Relations Manager
- Pat Condon, Roadway Manager - Eastern region
- Mike Lowrey, Roadway Manager - Western region
- Ed Eiseman, Environmental Manager
- Joyce Ciesielski, Toll Audit Manager
- Sylvia Cedeño, Accounting Manager
- Tamiko Casteel, Procurement Manager
- "Indiana Toll Road Operator Agrees on Debt Restructuring Plan with Secured Creditors and Equity Sponsors; Expects to File by September 22nd" (Press release). ITRCC. 2014-09-19. Retrieved 2014-09-21.
- Benman, Keith (2014-09-22). "Indiana Toll Road Operators Declare Bankruptcy". The Times of Northwest Indiana. Retrieved 2014-09-26.
- "ITR Management". Indiana Toll Road/ITRCC. Retrieved 2014-09-21.