||This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009)
There are about 7,000 persons of Indian origin residing in Belgium.
Indians are employed mainly in the software and diamond industries as well as other local industries in major cities. For example the Gujaratis from Palanpur district in Gujarat, India initially arrived in Antwerp to work in the diamond industry.
Software companies like HCL, TCS and Infosys also have a presence in Belgium and employ many people of Indian origin.
About 80% of the Indians living in Belgium are Hindus. These people mainly reside in the areas of Hasselt, Brussels, Gent and Antwerp.
Holi, the Indian festival of colors celebrated by Indo-Belgian Association VZW (InBelg)
- Antwerp Indian Association 
- Indo-Belgian Association 
- Bharat Darshan European Indian Association 
- Bharatiya Samaj 
- Europe India Chamber of Commerce 
- Global Organization of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO) Belgium 
- Indo-Belge Diamentaires Association (IBDA)
- INDIAN CULTURAL CENTRE asbl - BRUSSELS MANDIR 
- Sikhs in Hassalt