|Key people||Satyan Gajwani, CEO|
|Type of site||web portal|
||It has been suggested that Indiatimes shopping be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since June 2013.|
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (April 2010)|
Indiatimes is the Internet subsidiary of The Times of India Group, under which, some of the largest websites in India - The Times of India, The Economic Times, Navbharat Times and Maharashtra Times operate.
Apart from News, Sports, Cricket, Astrology, and a number of other things, the portal also offers Shopping & Travel. Indiatimes is the flagship brand of Times Internet Limited. Times Internet limited is in turn promoted by The Times Group, which has a 90% stake in it. The remaining 10% stake is held by Seqouia Capital, which invested in this company in 2005.
Indiatimes Shopping claims it is India's largest online shopping platform featuring over 30,000 products for sale across a wide range of categories such as apparels, accessories, jewellery, consumer durables/electronics, books, music, movies, etc.   Indiatimes has also launched few vertical properties in the recent past. These include the Nokia India Shop and Satvik Shop. The former is the exclusive online store for Nokia in India, with Indiatimes being the official online distributor for Nokia in India. The latter is a website and community dedicated to selling organic and ayurveda products. Recently Indiatimes shopping had tied up with Land Mark and have listed 3 Million Books of various categories.
itimes.com is the social networking site. 
Gaana.com is a commercial music streaming service providing free and licensed music. Launched in June 2011 by Times Internet. Gaana.com provides both Indian and international music content. The entire Indian music catalog is available to users worldwide, but only users in India have access to international music. Gaana.com features music from 21 languages - Hindi, English, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and other Indian regional languages.
- "Online Shopping: Shop Online for Mobiles, Books, Digital Cameras, Computers, Fashion Jewellery at Indiatimes Shopping". Shopping.indiatimes.com. 2009-08-01. Retrieved 2011-09-16.
- "India News, Business, Movies, Cricket, Shopping, more". Indiatimes. Retrieved 2011-09-16.