Film Festival 
The organization is mainly known for its yearly film festival that takes place in Memphis. The festival, which typically occurs in November, was nationally-ranked as one of the "25 Coolest Film Festivals" by MovieMaker magazine. The festival attracts filmmakers and musicians from across the nation during its weekend long run. The 2012 festival took place November 1-4, 2012.
Notable other programs 
- The Indie Memphis Concert Film Series, free summertime screenings of various concert films at the Levitt Shell, a local open air auditorium located in Overton Park
- Global Lens Film Series, a film program that showcases narrative films from across the world
- Best Narrative Feature: Red Flag
- Duncan-Williams Scriptwriting Award: Redlegs
- Best Documentary Feature: Big Star: Nothing Can Hurt Me
- Special Features Jury Award for Cinematography: Pavilion
- Ron Tibbett Excellence in Filmmaking Award: Reconvergence
- indiememphis - About, Indie Memphis.
- 25 Coolest Film Festivals, MovieMaker.
- Beifuss, John (1 July 2012). "Elvis, Hendrix among highlights of film series at Levitt Shell". The Commercial Appeal. Retrieved 5 August 2012.
|This article related to a film organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|