From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up indigenous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indigenous may refer to:
- Indigenous (ecology), presence in a region as the result of only natural processes, with no human intervention
- Indigenous (band), an American blues-rock band
- Indigenous (horse), a Hong Kong racehorse
See also 
- Indigenous language
- Indigenous peoples
- Indigenous religion
- All pages beginning with "Indigenous"
- All pages with titles containing "Indigenous"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.