|Directed by||Alastair Orr|
|Screenplay by||Max Roberts|
|Music by||Giona Ostinelli|
|Edited by||Alastair Orr|
|Distributed by||Lightning Entertainment|
|Running time||86 minutes|
Indigenous is a 2014 American horror film directed by Alastair Orr and written by Max Roberts. It star Zachary Soetenga, Lindsey McKeon, Sofia Pernas, Pierson Fode, Jamie Anderson, Juanxo Villaverde and Laura Penuela.
Five friends meet in Panama for a vacation. While partying, they hear from Carmen, a native, stories about a beautiful waterfall deeper in the jungle. Ignoring the warnings of Carmen's friend, they set off to find the waterfall. When they reach it, the group discovers that the stories about a chupacabra are true, and it has developed a taste for humans.
- Zachary Soetenga as Scott
- Lindsey McKeon as Steph
- Sofia Pernas as Elena
- Pierson Fode as Trevor
- Jamie Anderson as Charlie
- Juanxo Villaverde as Julio
- Laura Penuela as Carmen
- Michael Mealor as Marlon
Indigenous was shot on location in Panama. Director Orr credited his cast and crew with making the film possible, as they had to carry all of the equipment themselves through the jungle.
- Yamato, Jen (2014-04-11). "Hot Tribeca Trailer: Chupacabra Horror Pic 'Indigenous'". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Saadi, Ziyad (2014-04-11). "Meet the 2014 Tribeca Filmmakers #15: Chupacabra Is No Longer Just a Legend in Alastair Orr's 'Indigenous'". Indiewire. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Barton, Steve (2014-05-02). "Indigenous Heads to Cannes; New Still". Dread Central. Retrieved 2014-10-24.
- Adams, Mark (2014-04-30). "Indigenous". Screen Daily. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|