|Elevation||212 m (696 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Nearest city||Noida, Ghaziabad|
Indirapuram is a recently developed and much sought-after area of Ghaziabad and is the prime residential area and one of most preferred locality in NCR due to its proximity with both Delhi and Noida. It is located on NH-24 in Ghaziabad district of state Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the posh localities in DELHI NCR
Its foundation stone was laid by Motilal Vora, then Governor of Uttar Pradesh and now a member of Rajya Sabha. The place where the black foundation stone was placed, is now known as "Kaala Patthar", which is a well-known landmark in Indirapuram now. It is one of the two big sub cities of Ghaziabad, along with Crossings Republik.
The nearest airport is the Indira Gandhi International airport which is about 33 km away. By road, Vaishali is well-connected to Delhi, NOIDA, Hapur. Nearest railway stations are Ghaziabad, Anand Vihar terminal in Delhi & Hazrat Nizamuddin.
The nearest Metro stations are at Vaishali.
Shared Autos/Tempos are readily available from highway for Lal Kuan, Vijaynagar, Anand Vihar and Ghazipur and from Sec-62 Police Chowki for Noida Sec-37, 12-22and Sec-1 (Gole Chakkar near Indian Oil Building). As on date, the nearest metro station is at Vaishali.
Shopping and entertainment
The various malls are listed below:
- Jaipuria mall
- Aditya Mega Mall
- Shipra Mall
- Bharti Easy Day
- Angel Mega Mall
- Green Plaza, Abhay Khand III
- Mahagun Mall
- Rajhans Plaza, 4/4 vaihab khand
Swarn Jayanti Park is a famous landmark in Indirapuram and can easily be described as one of the most beautiful and landscaped park in NCR.
There are several reputed and posh residential complexes in this area. Regalia Heights was the tallest building in the area until 2013 when "ATS advantage" of 22+ floors broke the record.
Medical Facilities in Indirapuram
Following are the health care facilities which are present in Indirapuram:
- Shanti Gopal Hospital, Ahinsa Khand
- Avantika Hospital, Niti Khand-2
- Scope Hospital, Niti Khand-1
- Sparsh Hospital (Shakti Khand-3)
Lifestyle and Cardiac Care centre
- Colonel Goyal Clinic, Manoj Vihar, Niti Khand 3, Near Jaipuria Mall, Indirapuram. (9310089187)
Physiotherapy Rehablitation Centres
- Physiocare - Oldest Physiotherapy Rehablitation centre (6/3 Kad Road,Shipra sun city, Indrapuram - 0120-4562v887, 9811768474)
- Physiocare - Physiotherapy centre (LGF-41,Rajhans Plaza, opp. to Aditya Mall,Indrapuram - 0120-6557277, 9718485438)
- Dr Johri's Holistic Health Care (Dr Nipun Johri - VPU-07, Shipra Krishna Vista Plaza, Ahinsa Khand-1, Near Shipra Suncity Post Office, Indirapuram) (9717575755, 0120-2650842)
- Dr. Megha Homoeopathic Clinic (734, Shakti Khand - 3, Near St. Teresa School)(9540716375, 0120-2605037)
Other Healthcare Facilities
- Krishna Diagnostics (385, Main Road HIG Duplex, Niti Khand-3, Indirapuram - 0120-6486888)
- Ansh Diagnostics and Healthcare situated at A 322 323 Rajhans Plaza Ahinsa Khand I indirapuram 9899557220; 7838196664- Provides 4D USG, DIGITAL X-RAYS, ALL LAB INVESTIGATIONS, ECG, TMT and PFT. External Quality Assurance by BIORADS America.
- Nidaan Medicare Nursing Home & Maternity Center (364, Abhay Khand-III, Near St. Francis School) (9310530378,0120-2605424)
- JS&S Multispeciality Medical and Diagnostic Centre
- Prakash Medical Centre Indirapuram
- Replenish Physiotherapy Centre
- Anshu Health Center
- Rejuvenation Physiotherapy Clinic (6/3 Gulmohar Road, Shpira
There are many reputed schools in Indirapuram including:
- Delhi Public School
- JKG International School
- St. Francis School
- Indirapuram Public School
- Cambridge School
- Ralli International School
- St. Thomas School
- St. Teresa School
- Modern Academy
- Mother's Pride(Indirapuram - 7838654185)
- Vivekanand Memorial School
- Shemrock Parwarish
- "Noida, Gzb get moving; boost for NH 24 widening project". The Hindustan Times. 2008-07-04.
- "Indirapuram: Slow, but steady". Indian Express. Sep 10 201. Check date values in:
- "Project for widening of 20km stretch on NH-24 scrapped". The Times of India. May 29, 2011.
- "Metro corp plans strong east-south link". The Hindustan Times. 2008-12-02.