|Elevation||212 m (696 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Nearest city||Noida, Delhi|
Indirapuram is a developed and much sought-after area of Ghaziabad and is the prime residential area and one of the most posh locality in NCR due to its proximity with both Delhi and Noida. It is located on NH-24 in Ghaziabad district of state Uttar Pradesh, India.
Its foundation stone was laid by Motilal Vora, then Governor of Uttar Pradesh and now a member of Rajya Sabha. The place where the black foundation stone was placed, is now known as "Kaala Patthar", which is a well-known landmark in Indirapuram now. It is one of the two big sub cities of Ghaziabad, along with Crossings Republik.
The nearest airport is the Indira Gandhi International airport which is about 33 km away. By road, Vaishali is well-connected to Delhi, NOIDA, Hapur. Nearest railway stations are Ghaziabad, Anand Vihar terminal in Delhi & Hazrat Nizamuddin.
The nearest Metro stations are at Vaishali.
Shared Autos/Tempos are readily available from highway for Lal Kuan, Vijaynagar, Anand Vihar and Ghazipur and from Sec-62 Police Chowki for Noida Sec-37, 12-22and Sec-1 (Gole Chakkar near Indian Oil Building). As on date, the nearest metro station is at Vaishali.
Shopping and Residences
The various malls are listed below:
- Jaipuria mall
- Aditya Mega Mall
- Shipra Mall
- Bharti Easy Day
- Angel Mega Mall
- Green Plaza
- Mahagun Mall
- Rajhans Plaza
Swarn Jayanti Park is a famous landmark in Indirapuram and can easily be described as one of the most beautiful and landscaped park in NCR.
There are several reputed and posh residential complexes in this area, such as the Shipra Srishti Apartments, Orange County, Windsor Park. Regalia Heights was the tallest building in the area until 2013 when ATS advantage of 22+ floors broke the record.
Medical Facilities in Indirapuram
Following are the health care facilities which are present in Indirapuram:
* Shanti Gopal Hospital, Ahinsa Khand * Avantika Hospital, Niti Khand-2 * Shree Narayan Hospital, Niti Khand - I ,Indirapuram * Scope Hospital, Niti Khand-1 * Sparsh Hospital (Shakti Khand-3)
There are many reputed schools in Indirapuram including:
- The Presidium School
- Delhi Public School
- Cambridge School
- JKG International School
- St. Francis School
- Indirapuram Public School
- Ralli International School
- St. Thomas School
- St. Teresa School
- Modern Academy
- Mother's Pride
- Vivekanand Memorial School
- Shemrock Parwarish
- "Noida, Gzb get moving; boost for NH 24 widening project". The Hindustan Times. 2008-07-04.
- "Indirapuram: Slow, but steady". Indian Express. Sep 10 201. Check date values in:
- "Project for widening of 20km stretch on NH-24 scrapped". The Times of India. May 29, 2011.
- "Metro corp plans strong east-south link". The Hindustan Times. 2008-12-02.