From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Appendix:Proto-Indo-European roots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Appendix:List of Proto-Indo-European roots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indo-European may refer to:
- Indo-European languages:
- Proto-Indo-European language, the reconstructed common ancestor of all Indo-European languages
- Indo-European people:
- An older name for Indo people, mixed-race people of Indonesian and European descent
- Indo-European studies, an academic field
- Proto-Indo-European religion, the hypothetical religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans
- Pre-Indo-European (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.