From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Appendix:Proto-Indo-European roots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Appendix:List of Proto-Indo-European roots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indo-European may refer to:
- Indo-European languages
- Aryan race, a 19th-century and early 20th century term for those peoples who are the native speakers of Indo-European languages
- Proto-Indo-European language, the reconstructed common ancestor of all Indo-European languages
- Proto-Indo-Europeans, an ancient ethnic group speaking the Proto-Indo-European language
- An older name for Indo people, mixed-race people of Indonesian and European descent
- Indo-European studies, an academic field
- Proto-Indo-European religion, the hypothetical religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans
- Pre-Indo-European (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.