|Slogan||"Lambang Makanan Bermutu"
(The Symbol of Quality Foods)
Instant noodles business first founded in 1968, to produce Indomie. Indofood was founded in 1968 as Panganjaya Intikusuma till 1993, before changing to its current name in 1994. It is one of the companies owned by the family of Sudono Salim under the Salim Group.
In January 2013 when filing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, Indofood said it is planning to buy 50% of Brazilian sugar-cane processor Cia Mineira de Acucar e Alcool Participacoes, (CMAA) for $72 million.
Indofood own products
- Pop Mie
- Maggi goreng (Indonesia, Under license from Nestle)
Indofood Asahi products
- Ichi Ocha
- Cafela Latte
- "Indonesia-Investments.com:Indofood company profile". 1 April 2014.
- "Our History". Indofood. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- Witular, Rendi A. (26 June 2004). "Salim in driving seat at Indofood". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- "Indofood to buy Brazilian sugar mill". Investvine.com. 2 February 2013. Retrieved 2013-04-03.
- Bagus BT Saragih (April 4, 2015). "Indofood to open noodle factory in Morocco, sixth in Africa".
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|