From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indolent may refer to:
- A music label owned by Bertelsmann Music Group
- indolent condition, a slowly progressive medical condition associated with little or no pain
- The lowest of three grades of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)
- Indolent ulcers or Boxer ulcers, refractory corneal ulcers
- Indolent carditis, a form of infective endocarditis that may also indicate rheumatic fever
|Look up indolent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indolent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.