From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indoor football may refer to several variations of football played indoors:
- Indoor variants of association football, including:
- Futsal, a variant of association football that is played on a smaller pitch and mainly played indoors
- Five-a-side football, a variation of association football in which each team fields five players, rather than the usual eleven on each team
- Indoor soccer, a game derived from association football adapted for play in an indoor arena such as a turf-covered hockey arena or skating rink
- Indoor American football, indoor variants of American football, including:
- Arena football, a variety of gridiron football played by the Arena Football League (AFL)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.