Indore Institute of Science and Technology
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2013)|
Indore Institute of Science and Technology (IIST) is an engineering college located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. Ever since Indore Institute of Science & Technology (IIST) came into existence, it has produced a number of professionals who have been performing creditably in their respective fields. IIST has also forged an alliance with IBM Career Education Programme, ORACLE for their WDP and MICROSOFT for Academic Alliance which fulfills the skill deficit amongst students. Greater demand for seats in IIST has led to the coming up of IIST (II).
Indore Institute of Science & Technology (IIST) was established in 2003. It was with IIST that Shail Group Started on its journey under the aegis of Shail Educational Welfare Society in Indore in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The institute today offers wide range of courses in Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Civil and Chemical Engineering. It also runs post graduate courses in Mechanical, CS and EC. The institute also offers Masters Degree in Business Administration to meet the growing requirements of management professionals.
Affiliations & Accreditation
• Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal for Engineering. • Affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore for Management Courses. • Recognized by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh • Recognized by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh All courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. • The college is an ISO 9001-2000 certified institute. • NBA accreditation inspection is over. Awaiting declaration of result
• Computer Science • Electronics & Communication • Mechanical Engineering • Civil Engineering • Information Technology • Computer Engineering • Electrical & Electronics • MBA
• Engineering Mechanics • Basic Mechanical Engg. / Thermodynamics • Dynamics of Machine • Energy Conservation system • Fluid Mechanics / Turbo Machine • Mechanics of Material • Simulation & Molding • Heat, Mass Transfer, Refrigeration & Airconditioning
Computer Science and Information Technology
• Computer centre
Electronics and Communication
• Network Analysis/Basic Electrical Engg. • Electronics Lab / Thermodynamics • Electronics Lab • Energy Conservation system • Analog & Digital Comm. Lab • Digital Circuit & System Lab • Instrumentation & Measurement Lab./Analytical • Industrial Instrumentation / Transducer Lab. • Industrial Electronics • Communication Network •Microprocessor & Microcontroller • Biomedical Instrumentation • Microwave Lab. • Television & Radar / Antenna Lab / Optical Comm. • Mechatronics Lab • Advance communication Lab • Process Control Lab • Data Communication Lab
Chemical Engineering Laboratories
• Advance Engineering Chemistry • Material & Energy Balance • Fuel Technology • Fluid Particle Mechanics • Fluid Mechanics • Mass Transfer I & II • Heat Transfer • Chemical Reaction Engineering • Instrumentation & Process Control • Environmental Engineering • Process Modeling & Simulation • Bio-Process Technology • Project Lab • Modeling & Simulation Lab • Software Lab
Engineering Sciences and Humanities
• Engineering Physics • Engineering Chemistry
Masters of Business Administration • Computer centre
Library & Resource Center
IIST Indore has a vast technical library for its students which has a vast collection of business magazines, pharmacy books, national and international journals and periodicals which are a source of great information for students.
IIST offers in-house shuttle bus facility for its students. The bus runs through various pick-ups and drop points within the city (Indore) and its outskirts. The buses pressed in the service are elegant as well as comfortable with cushy seats and smooth engine which guarantee an enjoyable ride.
Auditorium & Seminars
IIST boasts of two auditoriums both of which are spread over an area of 11,500 sq ft. and are equipped with all contemporary facilities.
Students at IIST enjoy the facilities of outdoor sports like cricket, hockey, football, table tennis etc. The institute has also started yoga and meditation classes for students.
The hostel at IIST has come in for praise from students who stay here. The hostel itself offers separate arrangement for boys and girls with an arrangement of 250 seats for both. Each room is allotted to three students and is equipped with all contemporary arrangements as well as attached bathroom and toilet.
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2013)|