Indpur (community development block)
ইন্দপুর সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক
|Community development block|
|• Total||300.20 km2 (115.91 sq mi)|
|Elevation||118 m (387 ft)|
|• Density||460/km2 (1,200/sq mi)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bankura|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Chhatna, Taldangra|
Indpur (community development block) is an administrative division in Khatra subdivision of Bankura district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Indpur police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Indpur.
Indpur is located at . It has an average elevation of 118 m (387 ft).
In the 2001 census, Indpur community development bloc had a total population of 137,800 of which 70,876 were males and 66,924 were females. Decadal growth for the period 1991-2001 was 10.15% for Indpur, against 13.79% in Bankura district. Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
Indpur Goenka Higher Secondary School is in Indpur,. There is a public library. Saldiha High School(H.S.) & Saldiha College Saldiha On road 17 KM From Indpur Block. Belut Library, on Road 5 KM from Saldiha College & Saldiha High School (H.S.)
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Bankura district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-04-01.
- "Provisional population totals, West Bengal, Table 4, Bankura District". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-04-01.
- "Indpur, India Page". West Bengal. Falling Rain Genomics. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- "BRGF Allotment Order No. 16". Bankura district. Government of West Bengal - Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-04-01.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "TRU for all Districts (SC & ST and Total)". Census 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2008-03-22.