Indu and Raj Soin Medical Center
|Indu and Raj Soin Medical Center|
|Location||, Beavercreek, Ohio, Ohio, USA|
|Hospital type||Acute care|
|Emergency department||Level 3 trauma center|
|Other links||List of hospitals in the United States|
Indu and Raj Soin Medical Center (Soin Medical Center) is a full-service hospital located in Beavercreek, Ohio next to the Mall at Fairfield Commons. It is the newest hospital in the Kettering Health Network. The medical center is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association's Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
History and information
Ground was broken on the hospital in November 2009, at a cost of $135 million. Soin Medical Center was built in response to Dayton's rapidly growing suburbs and to serve some of its more profitable customers . It is the only hospital in a 10-mile radius which is home to more than 131,000 residents. The hospital was named after Indu and Raj Soin, philanthropists who have donated a large, undisclosed sum of money towards the project.
Soin Medical Center opened its doors on February 22, 2012. It features 80 beds and was designed for expansion up to 300. Current hospital services include emergency care, general surgery, orthopedic care, cardiac care, a birthing center, critical care, medical imaging and diagnostic services. The hospital is intended to serve the healthcare needs of nearby Wright Patterson Air Force Base and Wright State University, and to satisfy their anticipated population and development growth.
In July 2013 Soin Medical Center completed the addition of 31 beds to the hospital's fourth floor to meet the demand for sugical services. 
- Adventist Health System
- List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
- List of hospitals in the United States
- List of hospitals in Ohio
- "Acute Care Hospitals". Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program. 2012. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- "Beavercreek Hospital on schedule". Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- "New Beavercreek Hospital will have 90 beds, birthing center". Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- "Indu and Raj Soin donate toward hospital construction". Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- "Soin Medical Center Welcome Brochure". Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- "New Hospital Breaks Ground". Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- "Kettering Health Network to expand". Retrieved 2013-06-14.