IndustriALL Global Union
|Full name||IndustriALL Global Union|
|Key people||Berthold Huber, president
Jyrki Raina, general secretary
|Office location||Geneva, Switzerland|
IndustriALL Global Union is a global union federation, founded in Copenhagen on 19 June 2012.
In 2012 IndustriALL Global Union represented more than 50 million working people of 140 countries working in different sectors.
IndustriALL Global Union is an unification of three former global union federations:
- IMF, International Metalworkers' Federation
- ICEM, International Federation of Chemical, Energy, Mine and General Workers' Unions
- ITGLWF, International Textile, Garment and Leather Workers' Federation
Many IndustriALL Global Union affiliates are also members of the IndustriALL European Trade Union, both organisations cooperate on issues of common interest.
Elected officials (2012):
- President: Berthold Huber
- Vice-Presidents: Senzeni Zokwana, Thomas Buffenbarger, Hisanobu Shimada
- General Secretary: Jyrki Raina
- Assistants of General Secretary: Fernando Lopes, Kemal Özkan, Monika Kemperle
|This article related to one or more trade or labor unions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|