||This article may contain promotional material and other spam. (February 2013)|
|Area served||Australia & New Zealand|
|Products||Street wear, denim, formal wear|
Industrie Clothing Pty Ltd, founded in 1999, is an Australian menswear brand. Industrie sells its own range of clothes; including denim, chinos, shirts, t-shirts, shorts, jackets, pants, swimwear and since 2012, its own range of shoes & accessories. The brand has 86 stores throughout Australia including full price and outlet stores, concession areas and four international online stores. The brand is also stocked in many national wholesale stores.
Originally the brand was only sold at Myer department stores but, in 2001, branched out into its own stores. Industrie stores are located in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia and Australian Capital Territory. In 2003, Industrie further expanded into selected David Jones department stores. Industrie Clothing is now exclusive to David Jones department stores.
The brand branched into kidswear in 2008 with the introduction of Indie Kids by Industrie; selling clothing for boys aged 0 – 14 including denim, chinos, shirts, t-shirts, shorts, jackets, pants and swimwear. Even though aimed a different market, the kids brand still maintains the same aesthetic and values as the menswear range.
Industrie created an online presence in 2010 with the launch of their online store www.industrie.com.au, shortly followed by the kidswear range www.industriekids.com.au in 2011  and new international sites in 2012 serving New Zealand  and United States.
- 1999 - Industrie Clothing launched
- 1999 - Industrie Clothing stocked in Myer
- 2001 - Industrie Clothing opened its first store
- 2003 - Industrie Clothing stocked in David Jones
- 2008 - Indie Kids by Industrie launched
- 2010 - Industrie Clothing launched its online store www.industrie.com.au
- 2011 - Indie Kids by Industrie launched its online store www.industriekids.com.au
- 2011 - Industrie Clothing becomes a concession in David Jones
- 2012 - Industrie Clothing re-launched its new-look online store and rebranded their logo
- 2012 - Industrie Clothing launched its New Zealand www.industrie.co.nz and United States www.industrie.us online stores
- 2012 - Industrie Clothing opened its flagship store on George Street, Sydney
- 2013 - Industrie Clothing is due to open its 87th store in March 2013
- 2013 - Industrie Clothing launched its UK & Europe online store - www.industrieclothing.co.uk
Industrie prides itself on its involvement with Australian Charities and has donated over $6 million to hard-working causes like CanTeen, Cure For Life Foundation, Dry July, Steve Waugh Foundation Australia, Gain Global Aid Network, St George Medical Research Foundaton, Police & Community Youth Clubs and Yalari.