From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up industry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Industry is an area of economic production.
Industry may also refer to:
- Economic sector
- Industry (archaeology), a period or culture in the archaeology of prehistory, known and distinguished for one particular type of artefacts, especially in stone
- Industry, California
- Industry, Illinois
- Industry, Kansas
- Industry, Maine
- Industry, New York
- Industry, Pennsylvania
- Industry, Texas
- Industry-Rock Falls Township, Phelps County, Nebraska
Film and television
- Made in Canada, a Canadian situation comedy series also known as The Industry in foreign syndication
- Industry (band), a 1980s synth-pop band
- Industry (Irish band), Irish band formed in 2009
- Industry (Dom & Roland album)
- Industry (Richard Thompson and Danny Thompson album), 1997
- Industry (EP), an EP by Jon McLaughlin
- Archaeological industry, a consistent range of assemblages connected with a single product
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.