Ines Müller, née Reichenbach (born January 2, 1959 in Grimma, Muldentalkreis, Saxony), is a German track and field athlete who represented East Germany in the shot put during the 1980s. Her biggest success was the bronze medal in the 1987 World Championship.
- 1980 Summer Olympics: 8th place (19.66)
- 1985 IAAF World Indoor Championships - 2nd place (19.68)
- 1986 European Championships: 2nd place (19.23 - 20.44 - 20.56 - 20.08 - 20.81 - 20.58)
- 1987 World Championships: 3rd place (20.76 - 20.11 - 20.05 - DQ - 19.96 - 20.20)
- 1988 Summer Olympics: 4th place (19.79)
Müller represented the Empor Rostock sport club. During her sporting career she was 1.82 meters tall and weighed 90 kilograms.
|This biographical article relating to German athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|