From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inessa may refer to:
People with the given name
- Inessa Armand (1874–1920), French communist politician and feminist
- Inessa Galante, Latvian soprano opera singer
- Inessa Korkmaz (born 1972), Russian volleyball player
- Inessa Konstantinova (1924–1944), Soviet wartime diarist and partisan
- Inessa Kravets (born 1966), Ukrainian triple jumper and long jumper
- Inessa Lee, American pop singer-songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.