From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up infest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infest may refer to:
- Infest can mean to overly populate, much in the same way that cockroaches do. See wild animal overpopulation and infestation.
- Infest (album), a 2000 hard rock album by Papa Roach
- Infest (band), American hardcore band
- Infest (festival), an alternative electronic music festival in Bradford, UK since 1998
- In-Fest, an indoor rock music festival based in London, England since 2007
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.