From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up infiltration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infiltration may refer to:
In elements and substances
- Infiltration (hydrology), downward movement of water through soil
- Infiltration (HVAC), a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning term for air leakage into buildings
- Infiltration/Inflow, leakage of groundwater into sanitary sewers
In espionage, exploration, and military
- Infiltration tactics, tactics developed by the German army in 1917 that broke the trench-warfare stalemate on the western front
- An attempt to sneak across a border, or into a guarded place
- Espionage, an attempt to infiltrate a target organization
- Urban exploration, exploring parts of towns, etc. which are normally off-limits
In media and entertainment
- Infiltration (zine), a popular urban exploration zine/website created by Jeff Chapman (Ninjalicious)
- Infiltration, the alias used by the former world champion of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and reigning world champion of Street Fighter X Tekken, Seon-woo Lee.
- Infiltration, a book by Albert Speer
- Infiltration (medical), the diffusion or accumulation of substances not normal to it or in amounts in excess of the normal
- Entryism, a political tactic aimed at dissolving potentially harmful organizations or political adversaries
- INFILTRATE, a security conference held annually since 2011
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.