From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up infinite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infinite may refer to:
- Infinite (band), a South Korean pop boy group
- Infinite (Eminem album), debut album of American rapper Eminem, released in 1996
- Infinite (Stratovarius album), a studio album by power metal band Stratovarius, released in 2000
- The Infinite (album), by trumpeter Dave Douglas, released in 2002
- "Infinite...", a 2004 single by Japanese singer Beni Arashiro
- Infinite (rapper), former member of Ghetto Concept
Other uses 
- "The Infinites", a 1953 science fiction short story by Philip K. Dick
- Infinite Computer Solutions, an international information technology consulting company based in Bangalore, India
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.