Infinite Game Publishing
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2011)|
|Defunct||October 1st 2014|
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Kelly Zmak, President|
|Products||MechWarrior Online, MechWarrior Tactics|
Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) was a Digital publisher based in Montreal, Quebec, publishing free-to-play online games. IGP is a subsidiary of 7G Entertainment, a Montreal based entertainment firm created and partially owned by Fonds de solidarité FTQ a Quebec, Canada economic development fund. The company has ceded rights to Mechwarrior Online back to Piranha Games in August 2014, and filed for bankruptcy on October 1.
- MechWarrior Online, developed by Piranha Games. IGP sold all development rights to Piranha Games and is no longer the publisher for MWO as of end of August/beginning of September 2014.
- MechWarrior Tactics, formerly developed by Blue Lizard Games. The development contract was cancelled at the end of 2013, and the game's website is unavailable since 27 August 2014.
- Sins of A Dark Age, developed by Ironclad Interactive. IGP was originally the publisher of Sins of A Dark Age, but after internal disagreements Ironclad terminated their relationship with IGP and moved to self-publish this title on Steam.
- Canada Superior Court, Commercial Chamber. "Notice of Bankruptcy and First Meeting of Creditors". Raymond Chabot. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- Official Site
- MechWarrior Online Official Site
- MechWarrior Tactics Official Site
- Fonds de solidarité FTQ investment page
|This Canadian video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|