|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2007)|
|Headquarters||St Kilda, Victoria, Australia|
|Steve Fawkner, CEO|
Infinite Interactive is a video game developer with headquarters in St Kilda, Victoria, Australia. The company was founded by Steve Fawkner in 1989. After a long alliance with SSG, resulting in the development of the Warlords series of games, Steve moved on to make Infinite totally independent in 2003. In 2011, the company was acquired by fellow Australian developers Firemint, creators of Flight Control and Real Racing - however, in late 2012 Infinite Interactive announced their return as an independent developer.
They have also released Puzzle Quest for the PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, IPhone, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Galactrix, another match-3-based puzzle game in the Puzzle Quest series, this time with a science fiction setting and hexagonal tiles. May 2009 saw the release of Puzzle Kingdoms, a turn-based strategy iteration of the successful Puzzle Quest franchise. In September of 2012, it was announced a new game " ... heavily inspired by our previous hit game, Puzzle Quest.", was in development with a projected release of 2013.
- Warlords IV: Heroes of Etheria
- Warlords Battlecry III
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
- Puzzle Kingdoms
- Puzzle Chronicles
- Puzzle Quest 2
- "Infinite Interactive - Company". 2007-00-00. Retrieved 2013-10-18. Check date values in:
- "PSN, XBLA: GamerBytes Interview: Traveling The Galactrix With Steve Fawkner". 2009-03-16. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- Castenmiller, Andrew (September 14, 2012). "We're Back". Infinite Interactive. Retrieved January 5, 2013.
|This Australian video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|